HOME - Welcome, Our Ethos, Latest news, Vacancies (Updated June 2012)
We have tried to put as much information into the site as possible, enabling you to be informed at the highest level. So take a look around our site and should you require any additional information, like to arrange a viewing of Piddington Bear Daycare Limited or have some questions please contact us.
At Piddington Bear Daycare Limited we aim to:·
* recognise parents/carers to be the main carers and educators of their children and to work in a supportive role with them·
* provide a safe, happy, loving home environment where children can learn, develop and flourish through play.
* provide a wide range of learning opportunities and enriching experiences linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), designed to encourage each child to reach his or her full potential·
* be aware of each child’s individual needs by forming close relationships with each child and their family and by the careful observation and monitoring of each child’s developmental progress·
* keep parents/carersfully informed of their child’s progress and day to day activities at the end of each session·
* promote a respect for the environment and for other people, to be respectful of culture, ability, belief, language or gender and to encourage within each child, high self esteem, self discipline and good manners·
* run the business in a professional and business like manner following our Policies and Procedures thus ensuring high quality care and continuing improvement of standards.
WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING THE SITE> SORRY IF YOU CANT FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR.
"Rozanna has full and part time vacancies for two children, aged 3 months to 8 years and 11 months".
Thank you for your interest.